The Junior Product Manager will work closely with the Product Manager by actively participating in the preparation and execution of product launches, as well as supporting them in the portfolio management including profitability, life cycle management, and new products introduction; as well as providing business intelligence which includes reporting and analysis of customer and consumer data to help them understand market dynamics for their respective products
- Assist the Product Manager in the development of the House of Rohl product plan.
- Develop and collaborate in the evaluation and business case creation of new product opportunities.
- Participate in the development of trade marketing material, including catalogs, brochures, merchandising and Web content related to the products
- Interview external key influencers and members of the sales team to seek a better understanding of customer needs and to ensure that we meet their product needs in the Canadian market.
- Use the appropriate tools and resources to analyze the market and the competition in order to make recommendations on the product portfolio and new products.
- In collaboration with the procurement team, develop sales forecasts based on an assessment of the competitive environment and market trends.
- Evaluate the performance of the products and the return on investment of the programs in order to determine their effectiveness; produce monthly product performance reports.
- Develop and lead the creation of analytical and business intelligence tools.
- Coordinate the implementation of processes with key stakeholders including Research and Development and Supply Chain.
- Perform all other related tasks.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Finances or an equivalent field
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in a similar position
- Bilingual in French and English with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in marketing analysis, business intelligence, statistics or other analytical methodology
- Superior analytical skills, essential for evaluating competitive market data, pricing, the ability to formulate a strategy, anticipate trends and future implications
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office; Advanced Excel is required
- Knowledge of SAP (an asset)
- Proactivity and versatility
- Autonomy, creativity, resourcefulness and team spirit
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to develop and maintain good interpersonal relationships
- Ability to interact effectively with customers, sales associates and others